TriAngle is open to all HKBU students and staff for co-working, co-making and co-creating social innovation and service-learning projects. We invite you to create a pleasant and friendly working environment with us. Here are our recommendations.
1. Entry and Usage
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00
- Enter with a valid HKBU student or staff card.
- Facilities are on a first-come-first-served basis unless TriAngle is reserved for pre-booked events.
Booking details and event schedules are available at https://cisl.hkbu.edu.hk/triangle/venue-booking.
- The staff of TriAngle or campus security shall have the final decision in the allocation of space/facilities should there be any dispute between users.
2. Create Your Space with our Flexible Layout
- Feel free to move the whiteboards, tables and chairs in TriAngle according to your need. Please clean them up and put them in a neat arrangement after use.
- Do not move furniture and equipment outside TriAngle.
3. Be Inspired with our Facilities
- Create and organize ideas with the drawing boards, drawing paper rolls, card games and books available in TriAngle. Please keep them in good condition for sustainable use.
- Exhibitions and showcases of HKBU’s innovations are held from time to time. Help us to keep the exhibits intact.
- Report any damage/malfunction of furniture, materials or fixtures to us so that we can fix them promptly.
4. Create Synergy of Collaborations
- TriAngle is a platform for networking and meeting new people. Start a friendly conversation with people around you and build inspirational teamwork.
- While interactions and idea exchanges are encouraged, avoid unnecessarily loud voices and music that may disturb other users.
5. Energise Yourself with Snacks and Drinks
- Light snacks and drinks are allowed. Always keep the environment clean.
6. Secure Your Personal Belongings
- Do not leave your personal valuables unattended.
- Unclaimed items will be sent to the campus security.
7. Universal Accessibility
- TriAngle is designed to address various groups of users. We strive to build a barrier-free space for all. If you believe you would have challenges using TriAngle, please contact our staff when / before you come.
- Please contact Ms Joey Poon, CISL, at 3411-2881 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.